Online Sleep Consultations
A private consultation is appropriate if your baby has a particularly severe sleep problem. A trained and experienced sleep mentor will devise a plan and assist you to put it into practise over a 7 day period.
Establishing a personal plan
- You will be asked to complete a questionnaire to establish the main reasons for the current sleep problems and additional information that will help your mentor to plan your strategy.
- At this stage you will be asked to set your own realistic goals. Examples include sleeping through the night from 11-6, longer naps etc.
- Via your own personal and private thread, discussion will take place about the most appropriate method to use. No parent is asked to use a technique which they do not feel comfortable with.
- Once you have started to implement your plan, it will be reviewed on a daily basis. Parents can ask an unlimited number of questions.
- Adjustments are made to the plan in the light of the progress being made.
By the end of a consultation most babies will be showing a significant improvement in their sleep pattern. At this point, many parents are happy to continue on their own, using the main Baby Sleep Answers Forum when general questions arise.
Review and setting new goals
- Clients who renew for a second and/or subsequent consultation, undertake a full review of the initial plan, assess progress and set new goals if required e.g. focus on naps.
- Progress is reviewed on a daily basis and adjustments are made where required.
If you need a more specialised service uniquely tailored to your child's issues, we recommend you request an online one-to-one sleep consulation.
Starting Your Consultation
If you've already got your copy of The Baby Sleep System, you simply need to login and request a consultation now.