About The Baby Sleep System
The book is written in a clear and concise manner and will immediately help you start the journey to a better night's sleep.
The book includes:
- Help to find the real source of your baby's sleep problem.
- How to establish sleep routines with examples for different aged children.
- A choice of proven strategies, recommended by health professionals, to manage bedtimes and deal with night time waking.
- Separate advice for parents of newborns, older babies and toddlers.
- How to handle specific sleep issues such as:
- When and how to stop feeding in the night
- Managing early waking
- Lengthening day time naps
- Inappropriate sleep associations
- Advice for parents of twins, triplets and more.
Full table of contents and sample chapter.
Once you've purchased The Baby Sleep System book and workbook you aren't left on your own. The Baby Sleep Answers' exclusive support forum gives you a place where you can cry for help or jump for joy!.
Wendy Dean, author of The Baby Sleep System contributes to the forum on a daily basis and is always at hand to help you address your individual problems.
Get Started Tonight
For just £10.50 you will receive The Baby Sleep System by first class post. So that you can start immediately you will also be sent an electronic copy of the book together with your login details to access the Baby Sleep Answers forum.
To buy The Baby Sleep System book, including the Baby Sleep Workbook and to gain exclusive access to our online support forum - simply click the link below.
Click now to order
Start making the changes for a great night's sleep TONIGHT!